Molekule to Preview Pre-Clinical Allergen Trial Results at Upcoming AAAAI Annual Meeting
To be published in
“Indoor air quality is of the utmost importance to patients worldwide,” stated
Established in 1943, the AAAAI is the leading membership organization of more than 7,100 allergists, asthma specialists, clinical immunologists, allied health professionals and others with a special interest in the research and treatment of allergic and immunologic diseases. At the AAAAI Annual Meeting, Molekule will be presenting the following research:
Photoelectrochemical Oxidation Assisted Indoor Air Purification Mitigates Aerosolized Cat Dander Induced Allergic Asthma in a Murine Model
About this session: Air purification products help improve indoor air quality by neutralizing aeroallergens such as animal dander proteases. However, there are limited in-vivo models to assess the efficacy of these devices. We have developed and investigated a novel animal model of experimental asthma using aerosolized cat dander extract (CDE) exposure.
Founded to bring decades of air quality research and development to businesses and consumers, Molekule and its patented air purifying technology (PECO Technology) have delivered on a mission to strengthen people’s understanding of truly clean air. Recently merged with air hygiene technology company
To learn more about Molekule’s previous third-party research, visit molekule.com/papers. Research presented at the AAAAI Annual Meeting is published as an abstract in an online supplement to
Molekule will be also exhibiting at booth 1964 during the conference. To schedule a meeting with a Molekule representative while at the conference, please reach out to the team at email@example.com.
Molekule is on a mission to provide clean indoor air to everyone, everywhere. With the largest range of proprietary, FDA-cleared air purification devices on the market, Molekule is providing consumers, business owners, and medical professionals with hardware and software solutions to better understand and improve indoor air quality. Its Air Pro, Air Mini+, and Pūrgo™ purification devices can be applied to virtually any indoor space, including homes, classrooms, offices, hospitals, and more. For more information and customer reviews, visit https://molekule.com.
Investor Relations Contacts
Chief Financial Officer, Molekule
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are based upon current beliefs and expectations of our management and are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties. Words or expressions such as “expects,” “anticipates,” “intends,” “plans,” “believes,” “estimates,” “may,” “will,” “projects,” “could,” “should,” “would,” “seek,” “forecast,” or other similar expressions help identify forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual events to differ include, but are not limited to:
- our total addressable market;
- general economic conditions in the markets where we operate;
- the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and related prophylactic measures;
- the expected timing of regulatory approvals and product launches;
- non-performance of third-party vendors and contractors;
- risks related to our ability to successfully sell our products and the market reception to and performance of our products;
- our compliance with, and changes to, applicable laws and regulations;
- our limited operating history;
- our ability to manage growth;
- our ability to obtain additional financing when and if needed;
- our ability to expand product offerings;
- our ability to compete with others in our industry;
- our ability to protect our intellectual property;
- the ability of certain existing stockholders to determine the outcome of matters which require stockholder approval;
- our ability to retain the listing of our common stock on Nasdaq;
- our ability to defend against legal proceedings;
- our success in retaining or recruiting, or changes required in, our officers, key employees or directors;
- the ability to successfully integrate the businesses after the completion of the Merger;
- our ability to achieve the expected benefits from the Merger within the expected time frames or at all;
- the incurrence of unexpected costs, liabilities or delays relating to the Merger;
- the risk that the public assigns a lower value to Molekule’s business than the value used in negotiating the terms of the Merger;
- the risk that the Merger may not be accretive to our stockholders;
- the risk that the Merger may prevent us from acting on future opportunities to enhance stockholder value;
- the risk that any goodwill or identifiable intangible assets recorded due to the Merger could become impaired; and
- other economic, business, competitive, and regulatory factors affecting the businesses of the company generally, including but not limited to those set forth in the AeroClean’s filings with the
Securities and Exchange Commission, including in the “Risk Factors” section of AeroClean’s information statement/prospectus filed with the Securities and Exchange Commissionon December 21, 2022, and other SECfilings.
Forward looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and actual results may differ materially from those in the forward looking statements as a result of various factors. Although the combined company believes that the expectations reflected in the forward looking statements are reasonable based on information currently available, the combined company cannot assure you that the expectations will prove to have been correct. Accordingly, you should not place undue reliance on these forward looking statements. In any event, these statements speak only as of the date of this release.
Source: Molekule Group, Inc.